Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gobble Gobble?



I dunno what the fuss is all about but everyone keeps asking me when I'm gonna put some Thanksgiving photos up? What's the big deal? All I know is Thanksgiving morning I had to wear these korny clothes and dad made me cry when he forced some black fancy pants shoes onto my little feet and they didn't fit.... "ouch that hurts" take those things off. So I got to wear the nice off-white Pocahontas shoes. They actually fit.


Here we are in the backyard. And here we are near Ghiradelli Square....mmmm chocolate. My hair isn't looking so cute in the wind, sorry.

The Parrot clan stayed in town for Thanksgiving weekend and I had a great time with cousin's Morgan, Chas, and Karsyn. We went to Pier 39 and went for a ride on the merry-go-round. Dad wouldn't let me go by myself. Dumb rules.




No comments: