Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Papparazzi got me


Now mom's in big trouble since this photo was in US magazine the other day. I mean what's the big deal? I get to drive the car up the driveway whenever I want. How cool is that? So mom will be spending the first night of her 3 week sentence at minimum security prision in Sacramento next week. Dad will look after me just fine.



Some of you have been asking about my development. I'm 19 months old today. So, I know my numbers 1-10. I can say the whole alphabet, minus the W, but I say "M" twice since the W is the M right, just turned around. Geesh. I just started saying multi syllable words like "whistle", "hello", "airplane", and a few others, I forget. Today I said "Hello Daddy" on the pbone to him at work. The other day I said "night night Poppy" to Poppy Parrott.

Stuff I like doing: I like the park, the swing in the backyard, drawing with crayons, blocks, cookies (which come out usually when Grammy Parrott is around, thank goodness), scooping and drawing shapes in a pan full of dried rice, dancing, and I love books. I could read them (have mom and dad read them) all day long.

Here I am at the park in the tunnel slide.


One of my new favorite things to do is eat blueberry pancakes on the weekend. I've now figured I get more bang for my buck by picking the blueberries out of each pancake, then simply demanding more blueberries of my own, without all the bread part. The berries are more tasty that way. Plus I can drink the juice and make more of a mess.


No comments: