
Well, the energy from the lone Hershey bar and 9 M&M's finally wore off the other day, and I'm back to my usual sluggish self. I could have run all the way home on that sugar-laced, sweet mound-O-energy given to me by that chocolaty goodness.
Mom and dad took me trick or treating near the Jorgensen's neighborhood. Lots of big houses, parents drinking stuff out of plastic cups, and tons of kids like me getting goodies for looking cute. Dad bribed me with chocolate to keep my chicken hood on, but that wasn't really a bribe as I would do just about anything now for chocolate.
Some of you have already seen these pics but enjoy. I certainly did!
Travis Jorgensen & I: "Can you help a fireman and chicken out here?" Signing "thank you"
Not sure why mom and dad didnt dress up
Dress rehearsal with Grammy





No comments:
Post a Comment