Sunday, January 02, 2011

Halloween & Pops and Neen!

Ok, I know I know. Claire and I have not posted anything in months...ooops. Ok so dad's (really mom's) camera broke on the same day that all of these photos were taken. Pops and Neen came into town from Salt Lake, and on Halloween Night, dad dropped the camera and the lens cap thing broke off, the zoom broke, and some parts went flying. But...the camera still works...You just cant touch the zoom thingy.

Well, even though Pops and Neen took mom and dad and uncle B to the World Series Game 2, they specifically came to SF to see Claire and I so we could finish the week with a great time on Halloween. This year, I was a tiger, and Claire was a butterfly. We went to a fun party at a friend's house, then walked around a neighborhood nearby. We carved a couple pumpkins a few days prior, and they got squishy and rotten in only a couple days, so dad carved another one on Halloween that was pretty scary. Here's a few more shots from that week. Enjoy. Jane

No comments: