Friday, October 22, 2010

Long overdue post

Hi all,

Sorry for slacking on posting recently. I've been really busy making lots of friends at school, having play dates, and just being a busy 4 year old. I am learning lots of French and I can count to 14 and I know many of the colors in French. I get to check out French books at our school library and mom and dad read them to me at home (I'm polite and pretend that I understand their butchered French accents).

Jane is enjoying her preschool too. Her favorite things to do is find "jewels" on the playground at school (under all the chopped rubber bits), and having fun with her teachers and friends. We recently got a fish tank and have 5 new fish that we feed in the morning. There are live plants, and a cool rock that the fish swim through when they are happily fed and enjoying their new environment. Please enjoy our slide show below of our recent adventures together.

No comments: