Well, time for me to post. I'm crawling around now but I don't see what all the fuss is about. Just because I sweep my left leg out like the Karate Kid, doesn't mean I cant get anywhere I want to go...jeesh. I love to crawl and I can pull myself up on most anything. I can pretty much eat without throwing up anymore, and that includes canned baby food (yuck), bananas, avocado, strawberries, cheerios, and my favorite, graham crackers. I am also saying (sort of) "Da Da", "Ma Ma", and wouldn't you know it, "goo goo gaa gaa."
I liked visiting with Pops and Neen recently on their visit from Salt Lake. We went to the pumpkin patch and played at home a lot. I also had fun at mommy's marathon race where Grammy Marsha came to watch too.
Here I am at the pumpkin patch, trying to look like the 3 Felton boys. Dad said I look like a Cabbage Patch doll...whatever that is, thanks dad.
Here I am after mommy's race. Me and Pops, Grammy Marsha, Neen, and oh yeah..Claire had to get her big smiley mug in my post.
No comments:
Post a Comment