Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pops and Neen flyin' in

Pops and Neen came from Salt Lake City to visit us a couple weeks ago. Sorry for the delayed post but Jane and I have been super busy.

Dad picked me up from school and we went to pick up P&N at the San Carlos airport. I got to get in Pop's plane and push all the buttons and steer the "little plane with big wings."

Then we went to the pumpkin patch where I had my picture taken with Thomas the Train, and Uncle B helped me go down this giant slide that dad made me climb up. Once there were 25 or so kids backed up behind me on the ladder, Uncle B to the rescue.
                         
The next day I went with everyone to cheer on mommy at the Nike 1/2 Marathon. Mommy did really good and I made a sign for her to see when she went by. Her time was a little off from last year because she had to stop for this photo op.

No comments: