Now that I'm two, I'm twice as old as when I was one. I really like talking. Sign language is so last year and and my vocabulary is getting much larger from all the books mom and dad read me. I know every word to Old Hat New Hat, among others. Dad asked me the other day how my sandwich was. Of course I said "Like heaven".For my actual birthday, mom let me make brownies. I asked her if it was ok if I licked the bowl, since there was egg whites in it, and she said "Sure, Claire, I did it when I was a kid, you'll live". I mean if I got sick, mom would immediately know why and be able to explain that to the emergency room doctors, right? It was really yummy.
Mom and dad had a really fun party for me a few days later (well, really mommy did all the work and daddy mowed the lawn and got some ice out of the ice machine). I had a bunch of my friends over: Ryan, Ava, Mikey, Selma, Anton, Alexis,
Travis, Georgia, Jack, and my cousins Chas, Morgan, and Karsyn. Both Grammys were there and Aunt Sally. My nanny Anne (Alexis' mom) and her sister were there too. I had a jumpy house, there was a cool Monkey theme, lots of bottles of bubbles, and yummy cake!
Travis, Georgia, Jack, and my cousins Chas, Morgan, and Karsyn. Both Grammys were there and Aunt Sally. My nanny Anne (Alexis' mom) and her sister were there too. I had a jumpy house, there was a cool Monkey theme, lots of bottles of bubbles, and yummy cake! Wow I got a lot of great presents! My favorite thing right now is Thomas the Train (oh yeah, and his million friends, of whom I can name almost all of them, and yeah I want all of them now). Someone tipped me off that these were the most expensive toys on the market, thus that makes them the best, right? I mean $20 bucks a pop for little blocks of machine painted wood right? That's a steal. The more mom and dad work, the more train stuff they'll get me and the more time I'll have to play with Thomas. What a great cycle. OH, and speaking of cycle, dad got the back wheel to my new bike finally (see video). It works the same with one or two wheels, but thanks dad. Sorry for blog hogging but had to thank everyone for coming to my party and for all my great gifts.









No comments:
Post a Comment