Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Summer means swingsets

Yes, I know. I've been a bit lazy lately, watching my golden brown Hawaiian tan fade into oblivion. I just picked the last few strands of pineapple out of my 9 teeth.











Just in time for the end of summer, dad got out the tools and built me a swingset, complete with slide, rock climbing wall, monkey bars, swing ladder, sandbox, a telescope, and a steering wheel. I saved this pirate hat from a birthday party and wear it while i'm steering this big block of wood around the yard. Here I am with Grammy Parrott at that party.



Mom and dad also put some grass in the back yard so I can romp around and not get so filthy anymore playing in the dirt. Mom is doing well but I still dont know what's going on with her tummy. It looks like mine after a big lunch.


Here I am swinging with my friend Travis Jorgenson. He's funny. The second picture here is just to make sure you know I'm having a good time.

No comments: