
Mom and dad took me up to Sonoma today to see some farm animals and to look at pumpkins. I got to take a ride on a tractor around the farm, looked at lots of birds including some Emus, and then got to pet lots of goats and stuff. Here I am with Mom in a mini pumpkin patch, neato.
Here I am again with the pumpkins cause dad got a little carried away with the camera. There I am also about to pet some crazy goats..


This is where the farm experience turned extreme. When dad wasn't looking, a wild miniature donkey caught my eye and I had to tame it....there I am sizing him up in the first picture. Then, I jumped up on him and rode him for a couple seconds before dad saw me and grabbed me from behind to take me off this wild animal. I didn't realize that mom was there to capture everything on film as she was taking pictures. Next post I may be trick or treating by myself.....
No comments:
Post a Comment