Now I understand what all the hype is about. All this Bay to Breakers talk of naked people, people in costumes, people pushing shopping carts disguised as R2-D2 with kegs of beer inside. . . . . Mom and dad took me to this famous race on Sunday, and was part of over 60,000 freaks.I was introduced to the raucus crowd a few blocks from the starting line, where thousands of corn tortilla's whizzed by my head. Dad's frisbee throwing skills were helpful as he tossed several dozen tortillas back into the crowd. Mom tried her skills and promptly hit the people right behind us....good one mommy.
The first hour I was mezmorized by the people in costume, balloons, bands, and gross, naked people jogging that should have had at lest a onesie on....
My morning naptime approached quickly, but not before I did the C - A - L spellout in front of a group of CAL students running around with F Stanford shirts.....
My Teenage Mutant Ninja friends, the guy with the sweet mullett, and last but not least the guy with the....the...the...what the heck is that?




No comments:
Post a Comment