
It's been a while since our last post....Claire is now just over three months and we've included a few pics from the last couple weeks. She has definitely done some growing up the past few weeks. She has found her hands and regularly shoves them in her mouth, she grabs for toys in her favorite bouncer and her laughing, cooing, and smiling are an hourly occurance. So far she's got mom's hot temper (only when hungry of course) and soon to be georgeous blue eyes.
I like to lay on my back and laugh when being changed, or laugh and smile on the ground or on my play mat. I dont like tummy time though.....
Mom and dad took me to the SF Zoo a couple weeks ago with Grandma Parrot, Aunt Sally, and Cousins Chas, Morgan, and Karsyn.
Last week I got to see my Geogia Cousins Carmen and Tatum Capitani and then Grampa Lyn and Neen Felton came into town with Uncle Brooks.
Lyn and Neen with Claire
Mom took me to Dad's water polo games....In the first game I concentrated a lot. The second game wasn't quite as exciting as you can see.
This was the first time I fell asleep without help from the car seat, a pacifier, or mom and dad. I have slowly figured out where my hands are and prefer sucking on my left thumb to sooth myself. Goodnight!











No comments:
Post a Comment