Friday at school my teachers made me a "birthday crown" which was really special and I got to share some brownie bites with my classmates.
Saturday I had a party at Sunnyside Park near our house and it was a blast. Many of my friends came from school, soccer, or my parents friends, and all my family from the East Bay and Modesto. What a great day to share with my friends while indulging in things I don't usually get at home like cake, ice cream, juice boxes, and, um...second helpings of cake! Because I have so many toys, I asked that my friends and their families give food donations to the San Francisco Food Bank. Jane and I will be excited to deliver a huge box and a few bags of food to the food bank this week.
My birthday celebration couldn't have ended much better, with a few more gifts of barbies (see pic of my wedding barbie and matching barbie dress) and just a couple more dress-up dresses, even Tinkerbell! My cousins spent the night and then we got to celebrate all over again with Mother's day on Sunday. What a great weekend!
Some 4 yr old milestones / notes:
- I'm trying to stop sucking my thumb
- I can count to 100
- I can write my own name (as of a few months ago)
- I love to sing. Puff the magic dragon is one of my favorites, as well as a bunch of Raffi songs.
- I love to "read" books to my sister. I am learning to spell some words with the help of mom or dad
- My favorite colors are pink and purple (2 years running)
- I love princess everything right now and love to play dress up and pretend stuff (Jane is the baby fish, dad is the mosquito eater, mommy is the mommy crab, etc.) and everyone has to act their parts. Jane pretty much pretend cries when I give her the title "baby" something.
Here's a slideshow for your enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment