Here's no photos of us doing anything because Dad broke the camera. But here's a little narrative of my own: I started soccer practices on Saturdays. The first one was a wash. I basically stood in the middle of the field and pouted while all of the other kids dribbled their balls around me. But, mom and dad got me a soccer ball and we practiced in the back yard a bit, so I should be ready by next saturday.
Jane is working on her potty training. While she is still wearing diapers, she tells mom and dad when she needs to go peeps or poop and goes on the potty. I guess she beat me by 19 months for going number 2. Oh well.
Dad is doing a daddy/Jane swim lesson thing while I'm in school on Wednesdays. He gets to take her in the water while an instructor sings songs and stuff. I dunno. I can put my face in the water and Jane can't. Ha.
Ok, well, sorry for no pictures. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring mom and dad one for Easter.
Claire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment