Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

(dont worry, Jane didn't barf while this picture was taken)
Jane and I took dad to dinner for Father's day yesterday. We had a great table near the window overlooking the golf course. There was so much food that mom and dad took turns going to get stuff and even though it was father's day, Jane and I were waited on constantly.

We had some tortellini with meat sauce, some cheese, and some rolls with butter. Yum. The best part was picking out my dessert from a table that was about 100 yards long. I settled on the chocolate mousse and had to tell mom "not to take it all", while she was putting some in a dish for Jane.

I'm surprised Jane doesn't have a concussion today. She fell and bonked her head a few times. She tipped over the wooden high chair thing and hit her head on some guy's chair behind us, then she fell off a radiator-thing,..... twice. Hmm. I think mom and dad were too into their meal than concerned about watching us.

Anyway, a great meal was had and we got to stay up later than normal, eat more dessert than dinner, and have a great time with mom and dad.

(hmm...dont care if that guy makes that putt on 18...this mousse is tasty!





1 comment:

Norin said...

Another Felton with a chocolate face.
More cute pics.