Lately my nickname around the house is Godzilla. Claire even calls me that. I dont know why. I mean what's wrong with getting into everything that Claire is playing with? Destroying her train set, eating her Nemo Go-Fish cards, putting her trains in my slobbery mouth, and crawling on her papers? Come-on, everyone is so anal. You can put the train tracks back together, my drool dries off, and you can just tape the cards back together.I can climb up the slide in our back yard and I can dance on command (dad will get some of that video soon). I love books now too and I like to listen to Claire's music and sometimes I like to brush my 4 teeth on my own.
Here's a couple videos for your enjoyment. One of me not really enjoying my birthday cupcake, and another one taken the day before my birthday, feeding myself.
Talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment