Olympic Club Father/Daughter night
Daddy took me to Father/Daughter night at the Olympic Club a few weeks ago. I had a really good time. I got my face painted, a big rainbow with clouds on my left cheek. Then I danced with some other girls and we did some Ring Around the Rosie. I had to wait in line but I was really patient to get my characature done, you know, those things that all the tourists get done at Fisherman's Wharf?
I didn't really eat any dinner because my tummy hurt but then dessert came, a chocolate gooey brownie cake thing that seemed half cooked, all oozy on the inside. Yum. My tummy still hurt but it was good and I washed it down with some milk. *

Daddy took me to Father/Daughter night at the Olympic Club a few weeks ago. I had a really good time. I got my face painted, a big rainbow with clouds on my left cheek. Then I danced with some other girls and we did some Ring Around the Rosie. I had to wait in line but I was really patient to get my characature done, you know, those things that all the tourists get done at Fisherman's Wharf?
I didn't really eat any dinner because my tummy hurt but then dessert came, a chocolate gooey brownie cake thing that seemed half cooked, all oozy on the inside. Yum. My tummy still hurt but it was good and I washed it down with some milk. *




* note to reader: I got the stomach flu the next day and was sick for 3 days. Then Jane got it, and mom and dad got it.
No comments:
Post a Comment