Monday, September 29, 2008

Jane needs some air time

Ok. A lot of you have been asking about me lately. I am 8 months old now and am doing some pretty neat stuff. Even though I'm tiny, I am sitting up on my own now. I start from my tummy and back up like a garbage truck, real slow, but without all the beeping.

I am eating cheerios now (see video), but other than that, it's all mushy foods and milk for me.

Dad lowered my crib the other day but as you can see, I think he needs to lower it again. I love standing and mom is worried that I might jump out.

I am "talking" too and I think my first words are Da Da. Hmmm, I think those were Claire's first words too....

I am not really crawling, but I prefer to scoot around and then pull myself up on stuff because I'd rather stand. Hope you like my videos.

No comments: