
So I guess I may have reflux..... In other words, I like to barf a lot. With all the new clothes that have been given to me, in addition to all of Claire's hand me downs, the only way to wear it all is to barf on myself about 6 times a day. That way mommy can change me into one new outfit every couple hours or so.
Other than barfing, I'm pretty happy. Mom and dad were getting worried that I was barfing too much so I started smiling more to let them know I was ok. That seems to reassure them most of the time.
I like to eat, barf, then play with mom, dad, or Claire. I like playing on my mat, and according to mom and dad, I can do way more tummy time than Claire ever did. I'm going to try to turn over before she did too. Not that I'm competitive or anything. Anyway...here's some more pics.
Laughing in my chair....then sleeping in my chair...arms in the air like I just dont care.

Manicures are not quite my favorite thing yet


Manicures are not quite my favorite thing yet
My neck is almost strong enough for extended periods in the bumbo



1 comment:
TOOO CUTE!!!!
Speaking of Bumbo...have you seen this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j5dPMtuZsCw
-Padilla
Post a Comment