So Sunday morning comes around and mom comes into my room with a basket full of stuff, smiling, saying "Happy Easter Claire!" Wow, I'm in a good mood everyday when I wake up, but today, mom hands me a basket full of plastic eggs, all filled with cheerios and banana puffs, and a big ol' Easter Bunny. The eggs made for some good rattle practice, but I figured out how to open them and all these goodies went strait into my toothy mouth.Uncle Brooks came into town from UCSB this weekend to visit and we had a great time together. Why is it that all uncles are olny good for tickle torture?

On Saturday, Mom, Dad, and Brooks took me to an Easter Party in Tiburon. They were too lazy to carry me around, so I ruined a perfectly good pair a tights, crawling around all afternoon. Maybe I'll start walking soon.

On Easter, I put on my Sunday best for an Easter Egg hunt in Modesto with all the Parrotts. Grammy, Nana, Poppy, and all the cousins were there. Boy oh boy, I tasted my first chocolate when I bit through some tinfoil egg, but mommy caught me and took it away.I managed to skip out on two naps to do the Easter egg hunt, play with all my cousins, and take a bunch of boring family photos..... I crashed hard last night.
Here I am telling Poppy where all the eggs are hidden

Got Em!
No comments:
Post a Comment