
Sorry for the long delay since my Banjo Dance post. I've gotten lots of requests for more video but I'm pretty busy at the moment trying to balance, walk, eat paper, drink out of a cup, grow some more teeth, use dad's cell phone, say duck("aduh"), and try and pull out the safety plugs from the wall outlets.
The Parrott cousins came over last Saturday to take me to the Chinese New Year Parade. I had a great time. Despite the fact it was an hour past my bedtime and loud firecrackers were harming my fresh, young eardrums, I really enjoyed it.As you can see from the rest of the pics, I had to take some swigs of dad's Slurpee to keep me going past my bedtime. There's also me with Aunt Sally, and me with the whole gang including Uncle Phil, and cousins Chas, Morgan, and Karsyn.
Also, the weekend before, mom and dad took me to Chrissy Field, near the Golden Gate Bridge for a picnic. Here's a cheesy pic. Also dad likes to try and make mohawks with my growing hair in the tub.






No comments:
Post a Comment