Mom and Dad are crazy as you know but they took me to dad's surf spot the other day so I could play on the beach. Since I can crawl around now, they thought it would be fun to see what I'd do sand. Geez, could you take me to the beach on a colder weekend? It was frigging cold so we hung out for only about 20 minutes but I didn't really like the sand. It's messy and cold and wet. I got a little dirty, and put some of my sandy toys in my mouth. Um, hello......sand in my mouth sucks. Thanks for the warning. Anyway, I was dumb enough to put shells full of sand in my mouth and finally got it off my hands, but I guess that's how mom and dad want me to get my daily allowance of vitamins and minerals, literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment