Wednesday, September 20, 2006

4 Months and chillin'


At 4 months I enjoy being on my stomach a bit more, turn to my back sometimes, and have just noticed my legs and my funny looking feet. I drool on daddy's face when he holds me up "Superman" style above his head. I'm just over 15 pounds now and mommy and daddy seem to pass me off to each other a little more frequently. I like my baths but take them so I can hang out in my seal towel rather than my clothes. Mom and dad are proud of the naps I've been taking but get a frustrated when I cry for a while at bed time. I cant help it if I like playing. Mom and dad's honeymoon friends, Joel and Holly got me a cool Bumbo seat which I love and even though the warning label says "never" put the child above the floor, I can't help but chill out on the counter to hang out with mom and dad.

Dad forgot my hat this day so he kept my hood on most of the time.
When mommy reads to me I like to turn the pages even though she's not done on each page.




Here I am in my Bumbo!

No comments: