Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy mostly but crabby sometimes

Lately I like to play on my play mat and look at the animals, listen to music, and look outside. I get at least 5 minutes of tummy time a day and am getting a strong neck, smile a bunch, and still sleep pretty well.



............but I do get crabby from time to time. I also play in my bouncer and mommy and daddy hold me a lot.



Here I am in my bouncy with my new first mini skirt on....I dont know why daddy strapped me in....I'm not going anywhere.


Aunt Carol came to visit the other day and brought Cousin Carmen. Carmen asked if Claire was drinking out of Mommy's "Juicy Box" when she was feeding.



Jack Nicholson would be proud of Carmen's "Here's Johnny" Impression when she was holding me.....




Mommy got this good one of me smiling with daddy the other day. I was on my best behavior because there were lots of visitors, including my Aunt Taylor, who is staying with us for a week. We're having lots of fun!


No comments: